Sun Dress Cotton Batik Kaftan:
A "foggy" effect is a special technique of Batik using different shades of 1 color, with a white background. The color is then stronger at some places, lighter at others, making a very smooth effect overall.
This knee-length kaftan with its loose cut covers many sizes. It can be worn as a top with a pair of jeans or leggings or on top of a bikini. Alternatively as a short dress.
|Chest all around||122cm / 48in|
|Length||88cm / 35in|
- Keyhole neck collar with self-fabric ribbon, ending with silver beads.
- Straight cut with inner stitch.
- Border printed on each side
- Curved hem.
Fabric & Care
- 100% pure cotton voile, extra soft.
- Printed batik by hand.
- Machine wash – delicate - always better for 1st wash to be done separately, as being made by hand, some color excess may be seen..
*Remark: All batik prints are unique as they are done by hand. For that reason, slight differences in print & color may occur...