Sarong Silk Chiffon:
Made of chiffon silk extra soft & printed batik using bold prints inspired by nature, this very fluid pareo can be worn in many ways: folded in 2 as a skirt-you can adjust the length of the skirt by folding the fabric at a different level -
-as a wrap-around dress. Or simply as a scarf, as its very fine fabric allow it to be wrapped in a small bundle. Playing with its transparency adds another dimension to the intricacy of the design.
The technique used for its printing is Batik, printed by hand. "Smoky" is a technique that uses different colors, blending in each other, making this "smoky" type of effect. The way of blending them will determine the effect given.
|Width||140cm / 55in|
|Length||180cm / 70.87in|
- Rectangle pareo
- Finishing with a small hem
- Comes with its matching pouch
- A booklet showing different ways to wear a pareo is included.
Fabric & Care
- 100% pure silk chiffon extra soft
- Printed batik by hand
- Washing: By hand/dry clean, no soaking.
In the parcel you receive, you will find:
- 1 sarong wrapped in a matching pouch
- a tag with washing instructions for batik items
- a booklet with many ways to wear the sarong
*Remark: All batik are unique as they are done by hand. For that reason, a slight difference in print & color may occur.