Mini Sarong Cotton Batik:
Called "mini sarong" because of its tiny size, & made of the finest light cotton voile, a very versatile item that can be used as a sarong, top-(using knots), or uses it as a scarf wrapped around the neck for chilly evenings.
It makes a simple outfit bright & colorful.
The technique used for its printing is Batik, made by hand. "Smoky" is a technique that uses different colors, blending in with each other, making this "smoky" type of effect. The way of blending them will determine the effect given.
|Width||55cm / 21.7in|
|Length||178cm / 70in|
- Rectangle mini sarong with border print on each smaller side.
- Finishing: zig-zag sewing.
Fabric & Care
- 100% pure cotton voile extra soft.
- Printed batik by hand.
- Machine wash-delicate.
In the parcel you receive, you will find:
- 1 mini sarong folded in PVC bag
- a tag with washing instructions for batik items
*Remark: All batik prints are unique as all are printed by hand. For that reason, slight differences in print & color may occur...