Sarong Silk Batik:
Made of 100% pure silk, this very fluid pareo can be worn in many ways.
Printed Batik by hand, with borders marking the ends to the narrow sides. Using a block made of tin, the craft-man will stamp it on the material laying on his workbench, after dipping it in molten wax. The fabric will then be painted using brushes on the parts which are not isolated by the wax. Only 1 color in different shades will be applied, the wax keeping away any color. The overall look will be very soft and "dreamy" like. Therefore the name "Foggy" applied to this technique.
|Width||114cm / 44in|
|Length||175cm / 69in|
- Rectangle pareo with border printed on each smaller side.
- Finishing: zig-zag sewing.
- Packing: rolled & attached with a matching ribbon.
- A booklet showing different ways to wear a pareo is included.
Fabric & Care
- 100% pure silk extra soft.
- Printed batik by hand.
- Washing: by hand or dry clean, no soaking
- Steamed iron or steamer
In the parcel you receive, you will find:
- 1 sarong rolled and tied with a ribbon ending with beads
- a tag with washing instructions for batik items
- a booklet with many ways to wear the sarong
*Remark: All batik are unique as they are done by hand. For that reason, a slight difference in print & color may occur.