Batik Sarong Voile Smoky:
Light as a breeze, soft as a sun ray, our sarong combines the ideal fabric for its purpose together with soft/bright, earthy colors and motifs, complementing any kind of occasion. Wear it as a dress, wrap it around using a simple knot/with a buckle: it will make a perfect skirt.
Choose a color that suits you best from our extended Collection! No ironing is required, a must item to put into your holiday suitcase. The technique used for its printing is Batik, printed by hand. "Smoky" is a technique that uses different colors, blending in each other, making this "smoky" type of effect. The way of blending them will determine the effect given.
|Width||110cm / 43.3in|
|Length||180cm / 70 in|
- Rectangle pareo/sarong with border print on each smaller side.
- Finishing: zig-zag sewing.
- Packing: rolled & attached with a matching string.
- A booklet showing different ways to wear a pareo is included.
- Seen on the main picture with the pareo buckle. Buckles are sold separately, to purchase visit http://arizali.com/products/sarong-buckle-h-10
Fabric & Care
- 100% pure cotton voile extra soft
- Printed batik by hand.
- Machine wash-delicate
*Remark: All batik prints are unique as all are printed by hand. For that reason, slight differences in print & color may occur.