Sarong Cotton 2 Borders:
With its side borders, and made of light Cotton Voile printed Batik by hand, a versatile item which can be used in many ways: as a sarong, folded and knotted as a dress or skirt, as a piece of fabric to make a garment, or as a scarf or even a table cloth or a decorative piece thrown on your sofa!
Choose a color that suits you best from our extended Collection! No ironing is required, a must item to put into your holiday suitcase or to use at home. All printed batik in a traditional way by hand, using a technique used in widely Asia for many centuries.
|Width||105cm / 41.3in|
|Length||180cm / 70 in|
- Rectangle pareo/sarong with border print on each longer sides.
- Finishing: zig-zag sewing on smaller 2 sides.
- Packing: rolled & attached with a matching string.
- A booklet showing different ways to tie it is included.
Fabric & Care
- 100% pure cotton voile extra soft
- Printed batik by hand.
- Machine wash-delicate
*Remark: All batik prints are unique as all are printed by hand. For that reason, slight differences in print & color may occur.