Sarong Silk Batik:
Made of 100% pure silk, this very fluid pareo can be worn in many ways.
Printed Batik by hand, with borders marking the 2 ends of the long sides. The techniques used for printing the different colors are using different types for the different colorways proposed: either a solid black for black and white print, "foggy" - using 1 color in different shades for delicate hues/"smoky", a blend of different colors blending in each other for more bold effects. Many prints to choose from!
|Width||114cm / 44in|
|Length||175cm / 69in|
- Rectangle pareo with border printed on each smaller side.
- Finishing: zig-zag sewing.
- Packing: rolled & attached with a matching ribbon.
- A booklet showing different ways to wear a pareo is included.
Fabric & Care
- 100% pure silk extra soft.
- Printed batik by hand.
- Washing: by hand or dry clean, no soaking
- Steamed iron or steamer
In the parcel you receive, you will find:
- 1 sarong rolled and tied with a ribbon ending with beads
- a tag with washing instructions for batik items
- a booklet with many ways to wear the sarong
*Remark: All batik are unique as they are done by hand. For that reason, a slight difference in print & color may occur.